On the Official Site for the Original Anime Studios PA works, Kamisama ni Natta Hithe cover art for the first compiled Blu-ray / DVD volume of this project was revealed. This volume will be released in Japan on December 23rd.
This first volume will contain episodes 1 and 2 of this original anime. The Blu-ray version costs 7,700 yen (about $ 74) and the DVD version costs 6,600 yen (about $ 64). Benefits include an illustration booklet, drama CD, and three-view illustration.
The series has aired in Japan since October 10 and is confirmed with a total of 12 episodes. The distribution rights were left to the platform Funimation.
- Ayane Sakura as Hina, the main heroine.
- Natsuki Hanae as Youta Narukami, the protagonist.
- Yui ishikawa as Kyouko Izanami, Youta's childhood friend.
- Ryohei Kimura as Ashura Kokuhou, a friend of Youta.
- Yuuki kuwahara as Sora Narukami, Youta's younger sister.
- Jun Maeda The original idea is credited and he is also responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Yoshiyuki Asai ((Charlotte, Fate / Apocrypha) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios PA works.
- Na-Ga returns from many other projects Fine arts / keys to do the character designs with Manabu Nii responsible for adapting to the animation.
- MANY O Y. Jun Maeda are responsible for composing the soundtrack, with Satoki iida responsible for the direction of sound.
- Singer Nagi Yanagi He will perform the opening song titled "Kimi to Iu Shinwa" and the closing song titled "Goodbye Seven Seas". Both songs were written by Jun Maeda and composed of MANY O.
Summary of Kamisama ni Natta Hi
One day during Youta Narukami's final summer vacation in high school, a girl named Hina appeared before him and proclaimed herself the "Goddess of Knowledge". Hina announced to the confused Youta that the world would end in just 30 days.
Youta then witnesses Hina's power to foresee the future and becomes convinced that what this girl is saying is real. For her part, with her great innocence, Hina decides to live in Youta's house for some reason, perhaps hoping to keep her company in the face of the impending end of humanity.
Source: official page
© VISUAL ARTS / Key / / 神 様 に な な っ た 」Project