This was evident in the platform's popularity ranking in a screenshot posted by a popular Japanese comment forum Bilibiliwho have favourited the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Kenjiro Hata, Tonikaku kawaiiis the most popular series this season.
The series has been listed to date with more than 13.08 million cumulative views, followed by Jujutsu Kaisen with 6.47 million views and for the original anime Kamisama ni Natta Hi with 3.62 million views.
The series premiered in Japan on October 3, and the number of episodes has not yet been confirmed. For his part, Hata began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Sunday from the publisher Shogakukan In February 2018 the publisher published the eleventh on May 18 and the twelfth on August 18.
- Akari Kitou like Tsukasa.
- Junya Enoki like NASA.
- Hiroshi ikehata ((Murenase Seton Gakuen) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Seven arches of pictures.
- Kazuho Hyodo ((Kiratto Pri Chan) is responsible for writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Masakatsu sasaki ((Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is responsible for the character design.
- Endou is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the direction of Satoshi Motoyama.
Tonikaku Kawaii Synopsis
The romantic comedy follows a boy named Nasa who meets the beautiful girl Tsukasa on the day he starts school and immediately falls in love with her. Nasa confesses her feelings to him, but she replies that she will only date him if they get married.
Years later, when Nasa turns 18, Tsukasa reappears in his life and asks for his promised marriage. This is how your newly married life begins.
© 畑 健 二郎 ・ 小学 館 ／ ／ ニ カ ク カ ワ ワ ワ イ イ 製作 委員会