On the official Twitter account for the original anime of Kadokawa, Maesetsu! It was announced that the release date of the project will be delayed until October.
TV ア ニ メ 「ま え せ つ！」 放送 及 び 配 信 延期 の お 知 ら せ https://t.co/7CH0ATVJEJ pic.twitter.com/h1QxG77Hrn- TV ア ニ メ 「ま え せ つ！」 公式 (@maesetsu_anime) May 22, 2020
According to the statement, the decision was made because the COVID-19 pandemic had negative effects on production. The series was scheduled to premiere in July.
Further, Kagami Yoshimizu is writing a yonkoma manga (four panels) and in 2014 he paused his manga Lucky star because "a new project" had started. Until then, the series was published in the magazine Comptiq Since January 2004, Kadokawa Publishing House has published ten compilation volumes to date.
Cast of voices
- Aguri Ōnishi as Fubuki Kitakaze (Tokonatsu).
- Naomi Ōzora as Mafuyu Kogarashi (Tokonatsu).
- Hiromi Igarashi like Rin Araya (R 凸).
- Sakura Nakamura as Nayuta Asōgi (R 凸).
- Yūki Takada as Manatsu Kogarashi (Tsundora).
- Nozomi Furuki as Kanae Kanari (Tsundora).
- Asuka Aida as Eru Kusaba (JK Cool).
- Ayaka Shimizu as Arashi Waraino (JK Cool).
- Junki Tomita like himself (Freak!).
- Ubuno Hatsuna like herself (Freak!).
- Yuu Nobuta (High school fleet, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai) directs the anime at Studio Gokumi and the studies AXsiZ.
- Mugendai∞ the original work is attributed, and to the author of the manga Lucky Star, Kagami Yoshimizu, the original illustrations are attributed to him.
- Touko Machida (DIVE !!, Wake Up, Girls!) is in charge of series composition, and is writing the scripts with Shōta Gotō and Joe Itou (Nichijou, Lucky star).
- Katsuzo Hirata (Ben-To, Angel Beats!) is designing the characters for the anime.
- Masaru Koseki (Daisuki Koizumi-san Ramen, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou).
- Naoki Yamauchi (animation director of bleach, Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku) are the main animation directors.
Synopsis for Maesetsu!
The story centers on four girls in the prime of their youth, working very hard to achieve their dreams while fighting valiantly. In the Japanese entertainment industry, "Maesetsu!" It is an introductory expression by an interpreter to an audience prior to a television broadcast, usually performed by assistant directors and comedians at a variety of shows.
© 2020 美 水 か が み ・ KADOKAWA ・ Studio 五 組 ／ フ ァ ー ム ク ラ ス