In an interview in the latest issue of the magazine New guy from the publisher Kadokawa, Kensuke Tateishi, Producer of Kodansha, commented on why the production team was changed for the final season of the anime adaptation of the manga Shingeki no Kyojin.
""There was a meeting with Wit Studio during the production of the third season. Their story had come to a head and as creators they wanted to go one step further than in the past. So we had to find a new animation production company, but many of them turned down the offer. There were dozen of studios who mentioned that they couldn't take on the project.""
Against this background Toshihiro Maeda, Television producer MBS comments: "They also declined my offers, saying they couldn't adjust their schedules to match this production". Tateishi continued:"Eventually there was one company that agreed to the proposal, MAPPA Studios, and Wit Studio agreed to them too".
Maeda went on to explain why MBS stayed on the production committee last season: "Legally, this meant selling the broadcast rights to NHK, which was good for business. And the fact that MBS continued to be on the production committee because the Wit Studio departure issue had been resolved was quite an emotional event indeed.".
Tateishi continued: "I was the one who suggested broadcasting the show to NHK in the hopes of reaching as many viewers as possible and it would have been inconceivable for MBS to broadcast an animation they sponsored and produced on another channel . We never had any bad intentions with it, and I'm really grateful to NHK and MBS for agreeing to the deal.".
- Yui ishikawa as Mikasa Ackerman.
- Yuki Kaji as Eren Yeager.
- Marina Inoue as Armin Arlert.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Levi Ackerman.
- Romi Park as Hange Zoe.
- Yuu Kobayashi like Sasha blouse.
- Kishou Taniyama like Jean Kirstein.
- Shiori Mikami like Krista Lenz.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Reiner Braun.
- Yuichiro Hayashi ((Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi ((Dorohedoro, 91 days) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be responsible for the composition of the soundtrack together Kohta Yamamoto ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
Summary by Shingeki no Kyojin
A century ago humans were threatened with extinction when an unbeatable and terrible enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to lock themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls stands Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his everyday life with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert.
One fateful day, however, humanity remembers its fate once again when a gigantic 60-meter titan appears in front of the first row of walls, protecting people from their most fearsome enemy. So Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope, while our protagonist swears an oath: His life goal will be to destroy all titans. Thus begins a story of survival and war in which its characters must solve the mystery behind the existence of these terrible beings.
© 諫 山 創 © 講 談 社 社 Final Final Final Final Final Final The last season 」委員会