On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Wataru Momose, Romantic killer, a new promotional video for the project has been released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 27th via the global catalog of Netflix.
Wataru Momose The manga's release began on the digital service Shōnen Jump Plus from the publisher shueisha in July 2019 and finished it in June 2020. The manga started as a webcomic published in LINE manga indies and other services prior to publisher serialization, which began on July 30, 2019.
- Rie Takahashi as Kyouko Hoshino.
- Mikako Komatsu like Lili.
- Yuichiro Umehara as Tsukasa Kazuki.
- Natsuki Hanae as Hijiri Koganei.
- Kenjirou Tsuda like Tsuchiya.
- Manaka Iwami like Saki-hime.
- Hiro Shimono like Makoto.
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Junta Hayami.
- Kazuya Ichikawa (Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Shakunetsu Kabaddi, Subarashiki Kono Sekai The animation) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios Domerica.
- Sayuri Ooba (Machikado Mazoku: 2-Choume, Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy (TV), Nagasarete Airantou) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Arisa Matsuura (Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation, Pokemon Generations) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Ryo Kawasaki (Fumetsu no Anata e) J Tomoyuki Kono They are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Romantic Killer
When player Anzu feels transported to a world full of hot guys, it's like being in a dream... someone else's dream! High school student Anzu Hoshino has a great life. Every day he plays video games, stuffs himself with snacks and pets his beloved cat. But this blissful existence turns into a confusing mess when a magical creature whisks her away to an altered reality where none of her favorite things exist. Now she sticks to cute guys instead. How can he survive in such a terrible world? Anzu needs to play this altered reality before she can return to her normal life, so she reluctantly befriends Tsukasa Kazuki. Unfortunately, he's one of the prettiest and most popular boys in school, and what's worse, she realizes that maybe he's not such a bad person after all.
Font: Weird Natalie