The platform Netflix confirmed by a statement that it will add "more seasons" to the animated adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Yana Toboso, Kuroshitsuji (also known as Black butler) to its catalog in Latin America on October 30th.
Unfortunately, the platform's statement about the "seasons" that it will include in its catalog is not at all clear, as it only has its first season of 25 episodes so far. The series had a second season of twelve episodes entitled Kuroshitsuji II (which is actually still considered the first season), followed by a second sequel entitled Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Circus. This second sequel had an OVA of two episodes of 60 minutes each entitled Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder and ends with a film called Kuroshitsuji Film: Book of the Atlantic.
Eventually, Toboso began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly G-Fantasy from the publisher Square enix The publisher published the 29th compilation volume in December 2019 and will publish the 30th on October 27th.
- Daisuke Ono as Sebastian Michaelis.
- Maaya Sakamoto as Ciel Phantomhive.
- Jun Fukuyama like Grell Sutcliff.
- Junichi suwabe as an undertaker.
- Yuki Kaji like Finnish.
- Emiri Katou like Mey-Rin.
- Yukari Tamura as Elizabeth Midford.
- Romi Park as Angelina Durless.
- Toshiya Shinohara Y. Hirofumi Ogura were responsible for directing the first and second season in the studios A-1 pictures.
- Mari Okada was responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Taku iwasaki was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- Minako Shiba was responsible for the character design and animation.
Young Ciel Phantomhive is known as the Queen's Watchdog for handling the many troubling events that occur for Her Majesty in Victorian England. With the help of Sebastian Michaelis, his loyal butler with seemingly inhuman abilities, Ciel uses whatever means necessary to get the job done. But does this black-clad butler have more to offer than meets the eye?
In Ciel's past lies a tragedy that shrouded him in constant darkness: in one of his darkest moments, he made a contract with Sebastian, a demon who traded his soul for vengeance on those who threatened him. Now Sebastian is not only a great butler but also the perfect servant to carry out his master's orders as he patiently waits for the delicious food that he will eventually prepare with Ciel's soul.
© Yana Toboso / SQUARE ENIX