Naruto Shippuden is one of the most famous and important anime out there. There are many merits to be given to the work, from the execution of the story to the characters presented, despite all the shortcomings. One point for this is certainly the music that accompanies the scenes of the episodes well between OST and theme songs.
Now that we've seen Naruto's five most beautiful acronyms, let's focus on 5 most beautiful opening of Naruto Shippuden. This time around, we decided to focus only on the opening themes and choose five of the twenty that were produced during the long television broadcast.
- Naruto Shippuden Opening 01 - Hero's Come Back - Nobody knows +, the return of the hero is accompanied by a sufficient video but a very engaging song that alternates between melodic singing and stronger rap.
- Naruto Shippuden Opening 06 - Sign - Flow, one of the most beautiful acronyms of all time, which is accompanied by an almost perfect video that excellently introduces the saga of Uchiha and Jiraiya and evokes a lot of emotions.
- Naruto Shippuden Opening 07 - Toumei Datta Sekai - Hata Tomohiro, the Pain saga is introduced by this theme, which visually distances itself from the classic Naruto opening with more dynamism. The song is instead perfect for the scenes and moment of the saga.
- Naruto Shippuden Opening 08 - Divers - NICO Touches the Walls, the group's song is captivating and fits perfectly into the video which mainly focuses on Naruto and Sasuke.
- Naruto Shippuden Opening 16 - Silhouette - Kana Boon is undoubtedly one of the best Naruto Shippuden openings that received everyone's praise and prompted Kana Boon to compose other songs for the brand.
What are your favorite acronyms? And have you already read our Naruto: Shippuden Test?