Written on the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels by Akumi Agitogi and illustrated by Tsukiho Tsukioka, my happy marriage (Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon) a new promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that the premiere is planned for next July in Japan.
The video reveals additional members of the voice cast, including:
- Ayane Sakura like Kaya Saimori.
- Koutarou Nishiyama like Koji Tatsuishi.
- Hoko Kuwashima like Yurie.
- Hiro Shimono like Yoshito Godou.
Agitogi The novels were published independently in 2018, and later began publication on paper with illustrations by Tsukioka in January 2019 via the publisher Kadokawa. A manga adaptation of rito kousaka will be published in the service bargain online from the publisher Square Enix since December 2018.
- Queen Ueda like Miyo Saimori.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Kiyoka Kudou.
- Takehiro Kubota (Ping Pong the Animation, Id: Invaded, Wake Up Girls! Shichinin not an idol) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios cinema citrus.
- Ami Satou (Fugou Keiji: Record: UNLIMITED, 22.7), Takahito Oonishi Y Gakaitai Suzume They are responsible for writing and supervising the scripts.
- Sachiko Yasuda (Prison School, Kakegurui, Happy Sugar Life) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Evan call (Violet Evergarden, Josee to Tora to Sakana-tachi, Big Order) composes the soundtrack.
Summary of My Happy Marriage
Miyo Saimori was the unhappy daughter of a lovelessly arranged marriage. After the death of his mother, his father brought his mistress and new daughter Kaya with him. From then on, Miyo's life was reduced to that of a simple servant. Worse, while Kaya inherited the family's psychic abilities, Miyo had no, truly a worthless daughter. After years of being treated like dirt, Miyo learned to lower her head to others, hide her pain, and obey all commands. So it's no surprise that she's ready to marry Kiyoka Kudou, a military captain rumored to be so cruel he's alienated all his potential wives.
From a painful upbringing to a painful marriage, this is the future Miyo awaits, or so she believes. Contrary to her expectations, her new husband is really kind. What Miyo then expects is a blissful and happy marriage.
Font: Weird Natalie