After an alleged leak in networks, the production of a second season for the animated adaptation of the light novels by Jougi Shiraishi and illustrated by Azuru, Majo no tabitabi ((The journey of Elaina) it would be confirmed. At the time of this writing, there has been no confirmation of this. However, if there is, it would happen after the final episode of the series airs, scheduled for December 18 in Japan.
The series has aired in Japan since October 2nd and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, which will be distributed in two Blu-ray / DVD BOX volumes. For his part, Jougi began publishing novels and the editor in April 2016 SB Creative published the fourteenth volume on October 14th, followed by the fifteenth volume on December 10th in Japan.
- Toshiyuki Kubooka is responsible for directing the anime in the studios C2C.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Takeshi oda is responsible for the character design.
- Kazumasa uchio is responsible for the conception.
- Queen Ueda plays the opening theme titled "Literature" while ChouCho plays the final song entitled "Haiiro no Saga".
Synopsis of Majo no Tabitabi
In a certain place there is a traveling witch named Elaina. As a traveler, she has met many people and countries as she continues her long, long journey.
A city that only accepts wizards, a muscle-loving giant, a young man who wants to reconnect with his deceased lover, an abandoned princess in a ruined city, and the witch's story will be intertwined with everyone.
The witch meets incredibly strange people and makes wonderful memories together. Now, even now, she can't help but keep her whole life marked by encounters and farewells..
© ・ 定規 ・ SB ク リ エ イ テ ィ ブ ／ ／ 魔女 の 旅 々 製作 委員会