J-POP he's still working hard. After the signals that have been given on the Facebook page and other social networks in the last few days, in which puzzles have been published for readers, the publisher has finally released the news for its audience. Thanks to a video and a press release on their site, they will soon be communicating 11 new titles.
These 11 between manga and light novels will appear in the J-POP catalog in the coming months. Here is what they are:
- Komi cannot communicate from Tomohito Oda, expected to be published in October 2020;
- Kaos - Osamushi Collection by Osamu Tezuka, expected to be available in October 2020;
- Stones; Gate 0 - Box by Mages and Taka Himeno, expected in autumn 2020;
- The Promised Neverland Novel 2 - The story of the Mother and Grace Field Collection Set 2 by Nanao, Kaiu Shirai and Demizu Posuka, due for release in Fall 2020;
- Hit it, Nakamura! by Syunedi, expected to be published in autumn 2020;
- Alcohol and cigarettes from Ranmaru Zariya, expected in autumn 2020;
- The Call of Cthulhu by Gou Tanabe, due to appear in the fall of 2020;
- Riyoko Ikeda's Orfeo window is slated to appear in winter 2020-2021.
- Search and Destroy Box 1-3 by Atsushi Kaneko, expected to be released in winter 2020-2021;
- Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui, Publication planned for winter 2020-2021;
- Death Stranding by Hideo Kojima and Hitori Nojima, scheduled for release in winter 2020-2021.
Komi Can't Communicate is finally arriving, a manga that many have requested and that has been a huge hit around the world. Production of light novels and special packs for The Promised Neverland also continues thanks to the arrival of the second light novel. Another big title is undoubtedly Tokyo Revengers, a manga from Weekly Shonen Magazine that is soon to become an anime.