Via the official channel on YouTube for the television station TBS A new promotional video has been released for the second season of the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Negi Haruba, Gotoubun no Hanayome. This new advancement is starring Nino Nino Nakano, the second sister of the quintuplets to be played by the voice actress again Ayana Taketatsu.
In the next three weeks new trailers with the other quintuplets will be released.
This second season bears the title Gotoubun no Hanayome ∬ and its premiere was scheduled for October this year. However, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on production, the premiere has been postponed until January 2021.
The manga, in turn, was published on the magazine's pages Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha between August 2017 and February 2020. The work inspired an anime adaptation that was released in January 2019. Also, rumors suggest that this second season will have an original story, but it has not been confirmed.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Fuutaro Uesugi.
- Kana Hanazawa as Ichika Nakano.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Nino Nakano.
- Miku itou like Miku Nakano.
- Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano.
- Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano.
- Kaori Fujita is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Bibury animation studios, replace Satoshi Kuwabara is already studying Tezuka Productions.
- Keiichirou Ouchi is responsible for the composition of the series.
Synopsis of Gotoubun no Hanayome
One day the poor student Futarou Uesugi gets a job as a tutor with excellent pay. An excellent opportunity to make money, isn't it? Well, it turns out that your tutor is your classmate! And it will teach not only her but also her four sisters! Yes! They are quintuplets!
They are all beautiful, but unlike the way they look, their attitudes are completely different. Will Futaro be able to get the Nakano quintuplets successfully graduated from high school? Are you going to fall in love with any of them?
© 春 場 ね ぎ ・ 講 談 社 ／ 「五 等分 の の の 花嫁」 」製作 委員会