On the official page for the animated manga adaptation Dr. Stone, new members of the cast of the second season of the project, which is titled Dr. Stone: Stone Wars.
Kensho Ono as Ukyo Saionji, an archer and officer of the Tsukasa Empire who could be among the three most powerful members. Before the petrification, he served as an officer in the Japanese self-defense forces.
Yoshiki Nakajima as I uei, a resident of the Empire who served as a policeman before the petrification.
Atsumi Tanezaki as Nikki Hanada, a resident of the empire. Before she was petrified, she was a judo practitioner. Her nickname "Nikki" was given by her students of the sport.
The premiere of the series is planned for January 2021, yet without a specific date. Inagaki and Boichi in turn began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha in March 2017.
- Yusuke Kobayashi as Senkuu Ishigami.
- Gen Satou like chrome.
- Manami Numakura like Kohaku.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Tsukasa Shishiou.
- Makoto Furukawa as Taiju Ooki.
- Kengo Kawanishi as Gen Asagiri.
- Karin Takahashi like Suika.
- Kana Ichinose as Yuzuriha Ogawa.
- Shinya Iino is responsible for directing the anime in the studios TMS Entertainment.
- Yuuichirou Kido is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yuuko Iwasa is responsible for the character design.
- Tatsuya katou is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the tone direction of Jin Aketagawa.
- The opening theme is performed by the band Fujifabric and it is titled "Paradise".
- The final topic is listed by HATENA and it becomes "voice?"
Synopsis of Dr. Stone
One fateful day, all of humanity was petrified by a blinding flash of light. After several millennia, the Taiju school student wakes up and finds himself in a world full of statues. You are not alone, however; Your science-loving friend has been working for a few months and has a great plan in mind: start civilization with the power of science!
Source: Comic Natalie
© i ス タ ジ オ i Boichi 社 集 英 UE SHUEISHA