On the official website of the Japanese cinema chain Grand Cinema SunshineIt has been confirmed that the second part for the film series Date of a living fragment: Date of a sphere It will have a total duration of 29 minutes. This second film will be released under the title Date A Bullet: Nightmare or Queen next November 13th in some cinemas in Japan.
The first film with the title Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet it was released in Japanese theaters on August 14th.
The light novels written by Yuichiro Higashide and illustrated by NOCO are a spin-off of the light novels by Koushi Tachibana, Date A Live. Higashide publishes them through the publisher's label Fantasy bunko from the publisher Fujimi Shoboand the sixth volume was released on March 19 in Japan.
- Asami Sanada as Kurumi Tokisaki.
- Saori Oonishi as the white queen.
- Kaede hondo as Hibiki Higoromo.
- Mariya Ise like Tsang.
- Rina Hidaka as Panie Ibusaki.
- Asami Seto as Yui Sagakure.
- Jun Nakagawa is responsible for directing the feature film in the studios Geek toy.
- Yuichiro Higashide serves as the writer and script supervisor, and credit is given for original work.
- Naoto Nakamura is responsible for the design of the characters and their adaptation to the animation, based on the original drafts of NOCO.
- Go sakabe He is responsible for composing the instrumental song "Infermata", which will be the opening theme for both films.
Date A Bullet Synopsis
Hibiki Higoromo, better known as empty, is a young amnesia. She wakes up in a completely unknown world where she meets Kurumi Tokisaki. Kurumi takes Empty to a school. Upon arrival at the school, several girls known as half-spirits meet and a fight begins.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) 2020 NOCO / KADOKAWA / OC OC OC OC / OC OC OC OC 委員会 委員会 委員会 委員会 ・ 委員会 委員会 委員会 ト 」製作 委員会