The enterprise Nippon TV announced that it has secured the international distribution of the animated adaptation of the light novels Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu ((Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy-) worldwide except Asia via the platform Crunchyroll.
The company found that the service also ensured sales in Asia Ani-One Asia from MediaLink Entertainment and the television channel Aniplus Asia. The project with twelve episodes will be published next July through all these distributors. "A little bit laterFrom the original broadcast in Japan.
On the other hand, Kei Azumi began publishing the novels through the service Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2012 and later the publisher AlphaPolis began publishing on paper in May 2013. A manga adaptation by the hand of Kotora cinema has been published since June 2015.
- Natsuki Hanae as Makoto, the protagonist.
- Ayane Sakura as Tomoe, Makoto's first follower.
- Akari Kitou as Mio, Makoto's second follower.
- Shinji ishihira ((fairy tale, Log horizon, Super lover) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios C2C.
- Kenta Ihara ((Youjo Senki, Kono Yūsha ga ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchō Sugiru, Ore cake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyō) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yukie Suzuki ((Fight League: Equipment Gadget Generators) is responsible for the character design.
- Yasuharu Takanashi ((fairy tale, Log horizon, Super lover) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
The fantasy story revolves around Makoto Misumi, an ordinary high school boy who is sent to a new world as a brave warrior. Unfortunately, the goddess of this new world said to him contemptuously: “How ugly you are”, robbed him of his title and banished him to the most remote areas of the desert.
As he wandered the area, Makoto came across dragons, spiders, orcs, dwarves and all kinds of fantastic creatures. Because of the differences in the surroundings of his homeworld, Makoto now displays extraordinary magical and combat powers. This is how he survives in this world while facing various threats. Thus the curtain opens on the fantasy of social reform of the alternative world, centered on a young man abandoned by the gods and by humans.