On the official page for the animated manga adaptation Yuru Camp ((Relaxed camp) The cover and contents of the first Blu-ray / DVD compilation package of the second season of this project have been revealed.
The package is due to be released in Japan on March 24th and contains the first to fourth episodes of this second season. The Blu-ray version costs 15,400 yen (about $ 148) while the DVD version costs 13,200 yen (about $ 127). Both versions offer additional benefits such as a priority pass to buy tickets for a future live event, an illustration booklet and a designer protective jacket from the author.
The series has aired in Japan and through distribution platforms worldwide since January 7, with thirteen confirmed episodes. On the other hand, Afro started publishing the manga in the magazine Manga Time Kirara forward from the publisher Houbunsha in July 2015.
- Yoshiaki Kyougoku ((Yuru Camp) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios C station.
- Jin Tanaka ((Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine, Love life! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Mutsumi Sasaki ((Memories off, Seikoku not a dragon) is responsible for the character design and the direction of animation.
- Akiyuki Tateyama ((island, Kemono friends) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Asaka plays the opening song titled "Seize the Day" while Eri Sasaki plays the final song entitled "Haru no Tonari".
Yuru Camp Synopsis
While the perfect vacation for most girls her age might be an extravagant vacation with loved ones, Rin Shima's ideal way to go camping alone at the base of Mount Fuji is. From setting up her tent to collecting firewood, she has always done everything herself and has no plans to leave her lonely little world.
What begins as one of Rin's usual camping sessions, however, ends somewhat as a surprise reunion for two when the lost Nadeshiko Kagamihara is forced to seek refuge at her camp. Originally with the intention of seeing the scenic view of Mount Fuji for herself, Nadeshiko's plans are interrupted when she is able to fall asleep in the middle of her destination. Alone and with no other option, she seeks the help of the only person around. Despite their hasty introduction, the two girls enjoy the cold night together, eating ramen and chatting while the campfire keeps them warm. And even after Nadeshiko's sister finally picked her up later that night, both girls considered in silence whether they could go camping together.
Source: official page
© あ f ろ ・ 芳 文 社 ／ 野外 活動 サ ー ク ル