A leak revealed that the second season of the animated manga adaptation was written by Kaiu Shirai and illustrated by Posuka Demizu, Yakusoku no never land ((The promised Neverland) will have a total of twelve episodes. The information is confirmed once the distribution information for the compiled volumes is published.
The premiere of this second season is scheduled for January 8, 2021 in Japan (January 7 for other regions). In turn, Shirai and Demizu began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha in August 2016 and finalized in June 2020. The publisher published the twentieth and final compilation volume on October 20.
- Mariya Ise like Ray.
- Sumire morohoshi like Emma.
- Hiyori Kouno like Phil.
- Yuuko Kaida like Isabella.
- Nao Fujita like crown.
- Lynn like Gilda.
- Shinei Ueki like Don.
- Ari Ozawa like Conny.
- Ai Kayano like Anna.
- Mamoru Kanbe ((Denpa-teki na Kanojo, Elves lied, Subete ga F ni Naru) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Cloverworks.
- Toshiya oono ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen, Gatchaman crowds, Houseki no kuni) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Takahiro obata ((Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine, Pandora to Akubi) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Kazuaki Shimada ((Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara.) is responsible for the direction of animation and character design.
- Kiro Akiyama carries out the opening theme entitled "Identity" while Myuk interprets the final theme entitled "Mahou", the latter composed by EVE.
Synopsis of Yakusoku no Neverland
Life at Grace Field House couldn't be better for the orphans. Together with the other children and a friendly “mother” who takes care of them, they make a big, happy family. No child is ever overlooked, especially since they are all adopted by the age of 12. Their daily life involves rigorous tests, but after that they are allowed to play outside.
There is only one rule that you must follow: do not leave the orphanage. But one day two high-profile orphans, Emma and Norman, venture through the door and discover the terrible reality behind their entire existence: They are all cattle, and their orphanage is a farm that grows food for a mysterious race of demons. . With little time to complete an escape plan, the children must somehow change their fortunes.
© 委員会 井 カ イ ウ ・ 出水 ぽ す か ／ 集 英 社 ・ 約束 の ネ バ ー ー ン ド