In this year's 46th issue of the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha, the author Gege Akutami commented on how he feels so far with the animated adaptation of his manga, Jujutsu Kaisen. In simple terms, Akutami stated that he was satisfied with the result so far: "The Jujutsu Kaisen anime is going very well and I am impressed with the work of the team. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done.".
On the other hand, the main series premiered on October 2nd in Japan and confirmed with a total of 24 episodes. For Latin America and Spain the distribution is carried out by Crunchyroll. Akutami, in turn, publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha since March 2018.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojou.
- Junya Enoki as Yuuji Itadori.
- Yuuma uchida as Megumi Fushiguro.
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki.
- Junichi suwabe as Sukuna Ryoumen.
- Sunghoo Park ((God of high school, Garo: Vanishing Line) directs the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Dorohedoro, banana fish) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu ((Yuri! On ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa terui, Y. Okehazama Alisa You are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- The Japanese singer EVE will play the opening theme entitled "Kaikaikitan".
- The band ALI the final song with the title “Lost in Paradise feat. AKLO ”.
Jujutsu Kaisen Synopsis
Yuuji Itadori is a student with exceptional physical ability. Every day he routinely goes to the hospital to visit his sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club so as not to give the water a stick ... One fine day, however, the seal of the talisman hidden in his institute it was shattered and monsters appeared. Faced with this turning point, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his companions. What will fate bring you
© 芥 見下 々 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 呪 術 廻 廻 戦 製作 委員会