On the official page for the multimedia franchise WIXOSSA new promo video has been released for the new original anime entitled WIXOSS DIVA (A) LIVE. The video shows a fragment of the musical unit's opening theme No limit and with the title "D- (A) LIVE !!".
The series is scheduled to premiere on January 8, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. (effectively January 9, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.) in Japan via Tokyo MX and BS11. The franchise, in turn, is made through a collaboration between the toy line Takara Tomy, the study JC staff Y. Warner Entertainment Japan. The main card game was started by hand in Japan Takara Tomy as well as the first anime adaptation entitled Selector infects WIXOSS, both in April 2014.
A second season called WIXOSS Spread Selector Premiere in February 2016, and then followed Lostorage instigated WIXOSS in October 2016 and Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS in April 2018. We also made several adjustments to manga, novels and games for smartphones.
- Saya Fukuzumi as Hirana Asu, the head of the music unit "No Limit". The newcomer has always looked up to the legendary diva "Mugen Shojo" since childhood and has dreamed of being an idol ever since.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Rei Sakigake, a member of "No Limit". She is the representative of her class and is usually a quiet genius.
- Shizuku Hoshinoya as Akino Onko, a member of "No Limit". She knows more about WIXOSS than anyone else.
- Masato Matsune is responsible for directing the anime in the studios JC staff.
- Tsuyoshi Tamai is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- NC Empire the conceptual design and Ui Shigure will be credited with the original character designs.
- Maiko Iuchi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
WIXOSS DIVA (A) LIVE Synopsis
The story of the anime puts the traditional card game "Wixoss" in a virtual space known as "Wixossland" and is becoming increasingly popular. The game enables players to become an avatar of LRIG themselves. The most popular format is the "Diva Battle", in which three players can team up and compete against other units in order to gain as many fans as possible. Some units are based on idols while others are based on DJs.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) LRIG / WDA project