On the official page for the animated manga adaptation Uramichi Oniisan ((Life lessons from Uramichi-Oniisan) It has been announced that the series is scheduled to premiere next July after being postponed from its originally scheduled premiere for 2020. The official website also posted a new promotional image.
The press release pointed to "production issues" as the cause of the premiere being postponed, and it was reported in the same announcement Yusuke Shibata works with Mizuki Takahashi in character design. On the other hand, Gaku kuze Publish the manga in the digital magazine Comic pool from the publisher Ichijinsha since 2017 the publisher has published the fifth compilation volume in May 2020.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Uramichi Omota.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Tobikichi Usahara.
- Yuuichi Nakamura like Mitsuo Kumagai.
- Mamoru Miyano like Iketeru Daga.
- Nana Mizuki as Utano Tadano.
- Ryohei Kimura as Hanbee Kikaku, member of the planning department at MHK.
- Kenichi suzumura as Saito Uebu, member of the digital planning department.
- Kensho Ono as Matahiko Nekoto, the manager of the Cat Kick Store.
- Nobuyoshi Nagatama ((Waratte runway, Sounan desu ka?, Happy sugar life) is responsible for the direction of the anime in Studio blanc.
- Touko machida ((lucky Star, Waratte runway, Wake up girl) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Mizuki Takahashi ((Naka no Hito genome [Jikkyouchuu]) is responsible for the character design.
- Kei Hanoka ((Kono Oto Tomare!) is responsible for composing the soundtrack under the tone direction of Kisuki Koizumi ((Dororo).
Synopsis of Uramichi Oniisan
The story revolves around Uramichi Omota, a 31-year-old man with a split personality. He is the star in an exercise program called “Maman to Together. While he has a cool and lively personality while on the set, he's actually quite unstable outside of the set. The manga reveals the unmotivating parts of adult life.
Source: Comic Natalie