A promotional video was published for the fifth compilation volume of the manga written and illustrated by Gaku Kuze, Uramichi Oniisan, in which three additional voice cast members are revealed for the anime adaptation, including:
- Ryohei Kimura as Hanbee Kikaku, a member of MHK's planning department.
- Kenichi Suzumura like Saito Uebu, a member of the digital planning department.
- Kensho Ono like Matahiko Nekoto, the manager of the Cat Kick store.
The series has its premiere scheduled for this year. For his part, Kuze publishes the manga in the digital magazine Comic pool from the publisher Ichijinsha Since 2017, the publisher will publish the fifth compilation volume on May 29.
Cast of voices
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Uramichi Omota.
- Tomokazu Sugita like Tobikichi Usahara.
- Yuuichi Nakamura like Mitsuo Kumagai.
- Mamoru Miyano like Iketeru Daga.
- Nana Mizuki like Utano Tadano.
- Nobuyoshi Nagatama (Waratte Runway, Sounan desu ka?, Happy Sugar Life) is in charge of directing the anime in Studio Blanc.
- Touko Machida (Lucky star, Waratte Runway, Wake Up Girls!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Mizuki Takahashi (Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]) is in charge of character design.
- Kei Haneoka (Kono Oto Tomare!) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the sound direction of Kisuki Koizumi (Dororo).
Synopsis of Uramichi Oniisan
The story centers on Uramichi Omota, a 31-year-old man who has a dual personality. He is the star in an educational exercise program titled “Maman to Together. Although he has a fresh and lively personality during the recordings, he is actually quite unstable outside of them. The manga reveals the unmotivating part of adult life.
© 久 世 岳 ／ 一 迅 社 © 久 世 岳 ・ 一 迅 社 ／ 「う ら み ち お 兄 さ ん」 製作 委員会