The animated adaptation of the webtoon written and illustrated by Lee Jong Hui (SIU) Kami no Tou, also know as Tower of God, came to an end today with the broadcast of its episode number 13. To commemorate this fact and in itself, celebrate the success of the production, the animator and character designer Miho Tanino He made an illustration with the main characters of the series.
The anime adaptation of the webtoon Tower of God began broadcasting on April 1, both on Japanese television and through the platform Crunchyroll, while SIU publishes the manga through the site Naver Webtoon from 2010.
Cast of voices
- Taichi Ichikawa like Bam.
- Saori Hayami like Rachel.
- Houchu Ohtsuka like Headon.
- Rie Suegara like Endorsi Jahad.
- Akira Sekine like Anaak Jahad.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Khun Aguero Agnes,
- Kenta Miyake as Rak Wraithraiser.
- Takashi Sana (Sengoku Basara: Judge End, Transformers: Energon) is in charge of directing the anime in the studios Telecom Animation Film (Lupine the Third: Part 5, Tsukumogami Kashimasu, Orange).
- Erika yoshida (Trickster: Edogawa Rampo ‘Shōnen Tantei-dan’ Yori, Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena–) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Masashi Kudo (bleach, Hayate no Gotoku!) and Miho Tanino are in charge of character design.
- Kevin Penkin (Made in Abyss, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Rialto Entertainment and Sola Entertainment production are credited.
Tower of God Synopsis
The series focuses on a boy's journey as he makes his way through the mysterious Tower, building friendships, discovering the rules that govern within the Tower, and facing terrible challenges, while wanting to find the only friend he ever had.
© Tower of God Animation Partners © SIU