On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Ken Wakui, Tokyo Revengersthe first promotional image of the project was published. The series is keeping its premiere date for next April, and the statement added that a pre-premiere event will be held in Tokyo on March 30th, where the first three episodes will be presented.
Wakui began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha The publisher released the twentieth compiled volume in Japan on December 17, and the work had more than seven million copies in circulation earlier this month.
- Yuuki shin as Takemichi Hanagaki.
- Azumi Waki as Hinata Tachibana.
- Ryota Ohsaka as Naoto Tachibana.
- Yuu Hayashi as Manjirou "Mikey" Sano.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki as Ken "Doraken" Ryuuguuji.
- Koichi Hatsumi ((Berserker: The Golden Age Arc I - The King's Egg, Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga, Wonderland of the Dead) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios EYE FILMS.
- Yasuyuki muto ((basilisk, Wonderland of the Dead, Sengoku Basara - Samurai kings) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kenichi Ohnuki ((Golden Kamuy, Gundam Build Fighters) Y. Keiko ohta ((Ace lawyer, Hyakko) are responsible for the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi ((Children of the whales, Dr. Stone, Jujutsu Kaisen) are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Tokyo Revengers Synopsis
While watching the news, Takemichi Hanagaki learns that his high school girlfriend Hinata Tachibana has died. The only girl who ever noticed him was killed by a group of criminals known as Tokyo Manji Gang. Takemichi lives in an old apartment with thin walls, and at work his boss, who is six years his junior, treats him like trash. To top it off, he's a complete virgin ...
On the threshold of his life, he suddenly goes back twelve years to his high school days. To save Hinata and change the course of time, the once useless part-time worker Takemichi must try to become the leader of Tokyo's darkest criminal gang!
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 委員会 久 久 健 ・ 講 談 社 ／ ア ニ ニ メ 「リ ベ ベ ベ ン ジ ャ ー