On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Fujimo Ohmori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (also known as Danmachi) the distribution information for the third season Blu-ray / DVD volumes has been released, which also confirms that the series will have twelve episodes.
The volumes cost 8,800 yen (approx. 84 USD) in the Blu-ray version and 7,700 yen (approx. 73 USD) in the DVD version. The publication is planned on the following dates:
- Volume 1 (episodes 1-3): December 23, 2021.
- Volume 2 (episodes 4-6): January 29, 2021.
- Volume 3 (episodes 7 to 9): February 26, 2021.
- Volume 4 (episodes 10-12): March 26, 2021.
The series premiere is scheduled for October 2nd in Japan. For their part, Ohmori and Yasuda began releasing the light novels under the label in January 2013 GA Bunko from the publisher SB Creative. The publisher will publish the sixteenth volume on October 15th.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Bell Cranell.
- Inori Minase like Hestia.
- Maaya uchida as Liliruca Arde.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Welf Crozzo.
- Chinatsu Akasaki like Mikoto Yamato.
- Haruka Chisuga as Sanjouno Haruhime.
- Saori Hayami like Ryuu Lyon.
- Saori ohnishi as Aiz Wallenstein.
- Hideki Tachibana is responsible for directing the anime in the studios JC staff.
- Hideki Shirane is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Shigeki Kimoto is responsible for the character design.
- Jin Aketagawa is responsible for the direction of sound during Keiji Inai composes the soundtrack.
- Yuka Iguchi will play the opening song entitled "Over and Over"
- The band Sajou no Hana will be responsible for interpreting the final topic.
Life in the city of Orario is never boring, especially for Bell Cranel, a naive young man who hopes to become the greatest adventurer in the world. After a chance encounter with the goddess Hestia, his dreams come a little closer to reality. With your support, Bell will begin a fantastic quest in the city's monster-filled catacombs known as the "Dungeon". Death lurks at every corner of the cavernous depths of this terrible labyrinth.
Even on the surface, survival is a hard-earned privilege. Indeed, in a world where gods and humans live and work together, nothing is safe, especially when they often have difficulty getting along. One thing is certain, however: a multitude of mistakes, triumphs and friendships await the fearlessly optimistic protagonist of this Hercules story.
Source: official page
© ・ 森 藤 ノ ・ SB ク リ エ イ テ ブ ブ / ソ ー ド ・ オ ラ ト リ ア 製作 製作