On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Take, Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (Uzaki-chan wants to hang out!) the second promotional video for the second season of the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 1st in Japan, while the official site itself confirms this This second season will have thirteen episodes.
For his part, Take began publishing the manga through the service dr dr Spicy from Niconico Seiga since December 2017, while the publisher Fujimishobo has published his compiled volumes. The play inspired a studios-produced 12-episode anime adaptation. CLOSELYLed by Kazuya Miura and screenplays written by Takashi Aōshimapublished in July 2020.
- Naomi Ozora as Hana Uzaki.
- Kenji Akabane as Shinichi Sakurai.
- Saori Hayami as Tsuki Uzaki.
- Seina Katou as Yanagi Uzaki.
- Hideo Ishikawa as Fujio Uzaki.
- Miki itou as Haruko Sakurai, Shinichi's mother.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Shirou Sakurai, Shinichi's father.
- Kazuya Miura (Hatage! Kemonomichi, DRAMAtical Murder) leads the project in the studios CLOSELYsupported by Shinichi Fukumoto.
- Takashi Aōshima (Yuruyuri, Himuto! Umarukhan, Sabagebu!) was responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Manabu Kurihara (Hatage! Kemonomichi), Masahiko Suzuki (Kami no Tou, Kumo Desuga, Nanika?) J Shinpei Koikawa (IS: Infinite Stratos, High School DxD Hero) are responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary for Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
At the beginning of her freshman year of college, Hana Uzaki meets Shinichi Sakurai, a senior who went to the same club as her when she was in high school. But to his surprise, the once active senior has turned into a "lonely" student who prefers to spend his free time in peace. Uzaki does everything to keep Sakurai from being "alone", to convincing him to go to the movies, to his part-time job.
While Sakurai finds them irritating and tiresome, he continues to go along with Uzaki's pranks and pranks, even knowing that his cheerful nature will only land the two in different comedic situations. However, as the days go by, their relationship only gets better and better, to the point that those around them misunderstand them as a couple. Whenever Uzaki wants to hang out with his classmate, a hilarious and adorable weirdness will definitely ensue!
Font: Official Twitter account
(c) 2020 丈／KADOKAWA／宇崎ちゃん製作委員会