On the production company's official site for the new original anime dmm and study Asahi production, Ars no Kyōjuu (Huge beats by Ars) a new promotional video for the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 6, 2023and reveals the musical themes, including:
- PENGUIN RESEARCH the opening theme will be entitled “Hengen Jizai", while Harumi will be the closing theme titled "nameless flower“.
- Hina Yomiya like Kuumi.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa like Jiiro.
- Yu Serizawa like Myaa.
- Hiromu Mineta like meran.
- Youko Hikasa like novel.
- Akira Oguro (Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena-) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios Asahi production.
- ashito ooyari meanwhile was responsible for the character designs Hiroshi Shimizu (Hinata no Aoshigure) J masato kato (Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena-, peach boy Riverside) are responsible for adapting them to the animation.
- Norimitsu Kaihou (Astra Lost in Space, School Live!, Akudama Drive) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Shuuji Katayama (Overlord, saga of Tanya the Bad) J akinari suzuki (Smile Down the Runway, Redo by Healer) compose the soundtrack.
Summary of Ars no Kyojuu
The story takes place in a time of swords, heroes and myths. Huge beasts created the land, but then humans stole it. This angered the beasts, who began eating the humans. In order to defend themselves, people invoked the gods. The Kyojuu Beasts spread across the world and caused great damage, but the humans fought back by hunting the Kyojuu. Mankind also thrived using the stuffed parts of beasts. Jiiro is "a man who escaped death," and he hunts Kyojuu for a living. He meets "Kuumi Twenty-Two" who is being chased by someone. Jiro and his friends then begin to discover the mysteries of this world.
Font: Weird Natalie
(c) DMM.com, English language website