On the official site for the new anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Yasuhiro Nightow, trigunwhich is titled Trigun Stampede, the main promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 7, 2023 in Japanand shows an excerpt of the musical themes, including:
- Rapper and singer-songwriter kvi baba plays the opening theme"Tomby', and the singer Salyu and the composer Haruka Nakamura Contribution to the final theme song "Hoshi no Kuzu α“.
The platforms crispy roll takes care of the distribution in the West. Nightow published the manga in the magazine Monthly Shōnen Captain from the publisher Akita Shoten between May 1995 and February 1997. The publisher has compiled the work into three volumes. The author then continued the publication under the title Trigun Maximum in the magazine Young Our King from the publisher Shönengahosha between December 1997 and May 2007 with a total of 14 published anthologies.
The work inspired a 26-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios madhouseLed by Satoshi Nishimura and scripts written by Yusuke Kurodareleased in April 1998. With a total of seventeen filler episodes, trigun It has a high filling level of 65 percent.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Like Vash the Stampede.
- Junya Ikeda like Knives Millions.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa as Vash the Stampede (child).
- Yumiri Hanamori as Knives Millions (child).
- maaya sakamoto like Rem Saverem.
- Kouki Uchiyama like legato bluesummers.
- TARAKO as Zazie the Beast.
- ryusei nakao like William Conrad.
- kenji mutu (BEASTARS, HELLO WORLD) is responsible for directing the anime Studio Orange.
- Tatsuro Inamoto, Shin Okashima (Godzilla: Singular Point, Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san) J Yoshihisa Ueda are responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays
- Kouji Tajima (Fuuko no Iru Mise), Tetsurou Moronuki, Takahiko Abiru (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Vinland Saga), Akiko Sato, Soji Ninomiya Y Yumihiko Amano They are responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuya-kato (Mirai Nikki, Shokugeki no Souma, Dr. Stone) composes the soundtrack.
Much of the damage attributed to "Vash" is caused by the activities of bounty hunters who target Vash's $60,000,000,000 bounty (sixty billion "double dollars") for destroying a city called July. Vash doesn't remember the July destruction clearly and just wants "love and peace," as he puts it; Despite being a gunslinger with inhuman abilities, he only uses his weapons to save lives whenever he can.
As the series progresses, you will learn more about Vash's mysterious history and the history of human civilization on Gunsmoke, the desert planet where the series is set. The series often has a humorous tone, but at the same time involves very serious character development and becomes very emotionally intense, especially in the final episodes. Vash is occasionally accompanied by a priest, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, who is almost as good a gunslinger as Vash himself, and is later targeted by a gang of assassins known as the Gung-Ho Guns for reasons initially mysterious .
Trigun turns into a very serious debate about the nature of morality, raising questions like: What is the nature of morality? Can we judge different moral codes? If a person is forced to betray their moral code, does that betrayal invalidate that moral code, and can the person continue to try to live by that moral code? Can the person find amends for their mistakes, and if so, how?
Font: Weird Natalie
(c) 2023 内藤泰弘・少年画報社／「TRIGUN STAMPEDE」製作委員会