A few days earlier, Teruyuki Omine, Director of the fifth episode for the final season of the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Hajime isayama, Shingeki no Kyojin, received harsh criticism for the alleged "mismatch" the episode received in both visual and musical matters. After that, the director decided to limit access to his personal account on Twitter, not only noticing aggressive reviews of his work, but also receiving threats.
After the premiere of the sixth episode of the anime, the director returned to the Eye of the Hurricane because some fans didn't like the sixth episode either.
.@ teriteri5 Hi my friend, I just watched episode 6 of Attack on Titan. And it was good, but wtf man why are you using 3D for everything that's so damn ugly? Stop it I don't understand why you keep this shit. I'll let you happen for this one, but next time I won't be so kind.
- Aslan QLF (@ 4sl4n_) January 17, 2021
Hi friends, I just watched the sixth episode of Attack on Titan. And it was cool, but man, why do you use 3D for everything? Is it that ugly? I don't understand why you keep this shit. I'll let it happen this time, but next time I won't be so kind.
Bad, bad, bad, damn it. Learn how to make a good anime out of Demon Slayer and try again.
After a few minutes, the same director was the one who replied to them and assured them that he was not involved in the production of the above episode. However, some time later this answer was deleted.
On the other hand, this final season premiered in Japan on December 7th and was confirmed with a total of 16 episodes that will be broadcast continuously. Platforms Crunchyroll and Funimation You are responsible for distributing the series in Latin America, with the second also offering dubbing in Latin Spanish, although this is limited to Mexico and Brazil.
Isayama began publishing the manga in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen magazine from the publisher Kodansha The publisher published the thirty-first compilation volume on April 9 and the thirty-second on September 9.
- Yuichiro Hayashi ((Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi ((Dorohedoro, 91 days) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be responsible for the composition of the soundtrack together Kohta Yamamoto ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
- The opening theme is performed by the Japanese band Shinsei Kamattechan ((Opening of Denpa Onna for Seishun Otoko, Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 ends) and is entitled "My Last War". The final theme is performed by the Japanese singer Yuuko andou ((No previous investments) and is entitled "Shock".
Summary by Shingeki no Kyojin
A century ago humans were threatened with extinction when an unbeatable and terrible enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to lock themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls stands Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his everyday life with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert.
One fateful day, however, humanity remembers its fate once again when a gigantic 60-meter titan appears in front of the first row of walls, protecting people from their most fearsome enemy. So Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope, while our protagonist takes an oath: His goal in life will be to destroy all titans. Thus begins a story of survival and war in which its characters must solve the mystery behind the existence of these terrible beings.
The Final Season Final 委員会 ・