Written and illustrated by on the official Twitter account for the new anime adaptation of the manga Hiroyuki takei, Shaman KingA small preview of Yoh Asakura's character has been released. According to the description, this is the first in a series of videos introducing the characters from the franchise.
【キ ャ ラ ク タ ー 紹 介 動画】
シ ャ ー マ ン キ ン グ の 魅力 的 な キ ャ ラ ク タ タ ー た ち を 、 映像 共
第 1 廻 「麻 倉 葉 と と 弥陀 丸」17th October 2020
The series is slated to premiere in April 2021, and its official announcement assured that it will cover the entire original manga. Takei published the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha between June 1998 and August 2004 a total of 32 compilation volumes were published.
The piece inspired a 64-part anime adaptation by the studios. Xebec Headed by Seiji Mizushima and scripts written by Katsuhiko koide, was released in July 2001. It was recently added to the platform Amazon Prime Video Only with dubbing into Latin.
- Youko hikasa as Yoh Asakura.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Amidamaru.
- Megumi Hayashibara as Anna Kyouyama.
- Minami Takayama like Hao Asakura.
- Takeshi Furuta ((Mangaka-san to Assistant-san too, Saint Seiya -Ōgonkon-, Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bridge.
- Shoji Yonemura ((Kiseijū: Be no Kakuritsu, Pokémon Travel) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Satohiko Sano ((Munou na Nana, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun) is responsible for the character design.
- Yuki Hayashi ((Haikyuu !!, My hero academy, Ballroom and Youkoso) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Shaman King Synopsis
A battle begins in Tokyo: the Battle of the Shamans, a competition that takes place every five hundred years in which shamans (those who can command spirits) face one another. Whoever wins this tournament is recognized as the "Shaman King" and can contact and control the Great Spirit, so that he can use his immense power to redesign the world at will.
During a nightly stroll, Manta Oyamada meets his partner, the carefree Yoh Asakura, who invites him to stare with other friends who, to Manta's horror, turn out to be the ghosts of the local cemetery. However, it's also surprising that Manta can see them.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) AM 之 ING 武井宏 講 談 社 SHAMAN KING project.