On the official page for the animated manga adaptation Shakunetsu Kabaddi ((Burning kabaddi) a new promotional image of the project was released. The picture confirms that the series has dated its premiere in Japan next April 2nd.
For his part, Hajime Musashino began publishing the manga in the web magazine Ura Sunday from the publisher Shogakukan since 2015. The publisher published its fifteenth compiled volume on October 15 in Japan.
- Yuuma uchida as Tatsuya Hoigoshi.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Masato Ohjyo.
- Gen Sato as Souma Azemachi.
- Makoto Furukawa like Kei Iura.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki as Kyouhei Misumi.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Shinji Date.
- Shinichirou Kamio as Nobutaka Ban.
- Wataru komada as Ryuta Seki.
- Ayumu Murase as Yuuki Hitomi.
- Kazuya Ichikawa ((The world ends with you - the animation, Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios TMS Entertainment in collaboration with studios Domerica.
- Yuuko Kakihara ((Aikatsu!, Digimon Adventure Tri, Hataraku Saibou) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Midori Gotou ((Bakugan: Armored Alliance, Bakugan battle planet) is responsible for the character design.
- Ken Ito ((Hina Logi: from Luck & Logic, 100 men no Inochi no Ue ni Erz wa Tatteiru) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Shunya oohira plays the opening song titled "Fire Bird" while Yuuma uchida plays the final theme song "Comin 'Back".
Synopsis of Shakunetsu Kabaddi
The story begins when a kabaddi high school club recruits former high school soccer team Tatsuya Yoetsu, who has since retired and hates the sport. Kabaddi is a popular sport in Southeast Asia that is even the national sport of Bangladesh. A player on the team must penetrate the opposing field and "trap" the players without breathing. The attacker demonstrates the latter by singing continuously.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2020 武 蔵 野 創 ・ 小学 館 ／ 灼熱 灼熱 カ バ デ ィ 製作 委員会