On the official Twitter account for the animated customization of the franchise Frontier works, Project Scardtitled Project Scard: Praeter no KizuIt has been announced that the premiere is scheduled for January 8, 2021 in Japan.
The franchise also includes CD dramas, character songs, and live streaming shows with voice actors. Furthermore, Yui Kuroe began releasing a manga adaptation entitled Project Scard: Kemono-tachi no Seigi in the magazine Shonen Magazine Edge from the publisher Kodansha on September 17th.
- Arthur Lounsberry as Yamato Kai.
- Atsushi Kousaka like Eiji Arashiba.
- Shouya Chiba as Kazuma Arashiba.
- Junya Enoki as Kagami Sakishima.
- Takeaki masuyama as Ran Washimine.
- Sho Nogami as Kouga Tatsuma.
- Tasuku Hatanaka as Itsuki Torataka.
- Katsumi Fukuhara as Hokuto Kurama.
- Shingo Suzuki (K., K: Return of the Kings, W'z) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios GoHands.
- Tamazo Yanagi (Hand shaker, W'z) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Conical (Hetalia: The beautiful world, Line barrels made of iron) Y. GOON TRAX (Hand shaker, W'z) are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Project Scard Synopsis: Praeter no Kizu
The story takes place in the fictional Akatsuki Special Ward in Tokyo, a place where there are no laws. To keep order in the neighborhood, there are three organizations: Helios, Artemis, and the Public Safety Bureau, which employ agents known as "Scard". These agents are marked with divine tattoos that give them the ability to refuse bullets or swords, making them practically invulnerable.
Source: Official Twitter account
© ️PROJECT SCARD