On the official Twitter account for the studio's original anime MAPPA and Madhouse, Measure op. Destiny, various illustrations were shared to celebrate the airing of the second episode. The final sequence of the project was also shared, in which the song "SYMPHONIA" was interpreted by Mika Nakashima.
The first illustration was made by SHEwho was responsible for the original character designs for the project.
The second illustration was made by the freelance artist Tsuiru.
The third illustration was made by the animator Otsuji (お つ じ)who was involved in the production of the episode.
The series has been airing in Japan since October 5 through TV Tokyo and five subsidiaries as well as over Amazon Prime Video in Japan and with the platform Crispy roll responsible for sales in the west.
- Yuuki Itoh (Granblue Fantasy the animation, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA and Madhouse.
- Kiyoko Yoshimura (Linebarrels of Iron, The God of High School) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- SHE the original character design is credited while Reiko Nagasawa (Overlord III) is responsible for adapting to the animation.
- Yoshihiro ike (The Great Passage, Dororo, Tiger & Bunny) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Ryo is responsible for writing, arranging and composing the opening theme entitled "Takt", the Mafumafu & Gaku interpret. Mika Nakashima plays the final theme with the title "Symphonia".
Measure op. Destiny synopsis
In anime history, one day a black meteor fell on the world and changed completely. The meteorite produced grotesque monsters called D2 that began to run uncontrollably. The D2s quickly banned all music, which was the only thing they could defeat. But there were some people who opposed D2. It is young women who have the power of music, the "Musicart". These young women have "scores" capable of defeating monsters. And there are also people who lead these women, the drivers. The anime is set in America in 2047, which has fallen into decay thanks to D2. Takt, a conductor, is associated with a type of music called Unmei. Takt longs for the music to return to the world and Unmei wants to destroy D2. His goal is to travel to New York.
Source: Official Twitter account
© DeNA ／ タ ク ト オ ー パ ス フ ィ ル ハ ー モ ニ ッ ク