On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Sou Hamayumiba, Ochikobore fruit cakeA new 15-second commercial with Ino Sakura has been released.
The series is slated to premiere in Japan on October 12, after being postponed from its July premiere due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on production. Hamayumiba, in turn, began to publish the manga in the magazine Manga time Kirara Karat from the publisher Houbunsha in November 2014. The publisher published the fourth compilation volume in October 2019 and will publish the fifth on September 25th.
- Hiyori Nitta as Ino Sakura.
- Risa Kubota as Roko Sekino.
- Haruka Shiraishi like Hayu Nukui.
- Queen Kondou as Nina Maehara.
- Kyouka Moriya as Hemo Midori.
- Kaoru Sakura as Chiko Sekino.
- Yuu Sasahara like Nua Nakamachi.
- Takako Tanaka as Rua Nakamachi.
- Keiichiro Kawaguchi is responsible for directing the series in the studios feeling.
- Tatsuya Takahashi is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Sumie Kinoshita is responsible for the character design.
Ochikobore Fruit Tart Synopsis
Rat Productions fourth bedroom (commonly known as Nezumi-sou), the place where the forgotten idol girls live. Retired child actress Sekino Roko, musician Nukui Hayu, model Maehara Nina and Sakura Ino, who have always dreamed of becoming an idol, move into this bedroom.
At the same time, the higher ones make the decision to demolish the dormitory, but thanks to the “Ochikobore Fruit Tart” project initiated by manager Kahino Hoho, the residents of the now condemned dormitory will form a new idol unit called “Fruit Tart” with the aim of doing their activities begin to save the bedroom by paying one hundred million yen.
Source: Comic Natalie
© 委員会 弓 場 双 ・ 芳 文 社 ／ お ち こ ぼ れ フ ル ー ー ツ タ ル ト ト 委員会 製作