The platform Netflix confirmed through its official media that it will premiere "Case 4: Wizards of the Far East" from the original anime Wit studio, Great pretendernext November 25th.
This final arc premiered on the Platform in Japan on September 21 and covers episodes 15-23 of that series. In addition, the series debuted on television on July 8th. Fuji TV in Japan and will run for two arcs, including a total of 23 episodes. "Case 3: London Snow," which covers episodes 11-14, recently began airing.
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Masato Edamura.
- Junichi suwabe like Laurent Thierry.
- Natsumi Fujiwara like Abigail Jones.
- Mi Sonozaki as Paula Dickins.
- Hiro Kaburagi is responsible for the direction of the anime in Wit studio.
- Ryota Kosawa is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is responsible for the character design with the support of Hirotaka Sato.
- Yutaka Yamada is responsible for composing the soundtrack during Hata Shoji is responsible for the direction of sound.
Great Pretender Synopsis
Makoto Edamura is reputedly the best scam artist in Japan. Together with their partner Kudo, they try to cheat a French man who has been to Asakusa, but inexplicably they are deceived.
The Frenchman they tried to cheat turns out to be Laurent Thierry, a dangerous man from the criminal syndicate that controls the mafias. Edamura has yet to discover that his daring has opened the door to a new stage in his life!
Source: Official Twitter account
© ️ WIT STUDIO / Great pretenders