From the official website for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Yuuji Kaku, Hell's Paradise: Jigokurakua new promotional video for the project was released. In this preview, you can see the series' opening theme "WORK" performed by the Japanese singer Ringo Sheena in collaboration with the musical project Millennium Parade.
It is worth remembering that the anime will premiere on Japanese television during the April 1 platform crispy roll takes care of the distribution in the west.
- Chiaki Kobayashi like Gabimaru.
- kensho ono like take.
- Tetsu Inada like Gantetsusai Tamiya.
- Rie Takahashi like Yuzuriha.
- Aoi Ichikawa as Fuchi Yamada Asaemon.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Sagiri Yamada Asaemon.
- Ryouhei Kimura like Chobe Aza.
- Kaori Makita (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Yuri!!! on Ice, Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai: The Clouds Gather) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios MAPPA.
- Akira Kindaichi (Sunmusu: Girl's Battle Comic Bootlog) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Akitsugu Hisagi (Sakamichi no Apollon, One Punch Man, Mirai Nikki) is responsible for character design.
- Yoshiaki Dewa (Boku no Hero Academia Season 2, Shokugeki no Souma, High School of the Dead) composes the soundtrack.
Summary of Jigokuraku
"Gabimaru the Hollow", a ninja from Iwagakure Village known for his cold demeanor, is now on death row. Tired of death and betrayal, he seeks to die. However, due to Gabimaru, no method of execution seems to work on him, although he doesn't admit it, he still has a reason to live. He wants to go back home and see his wife, the reason for his happiness and why his work as an assassin began to hinder him. That's why he refuses to die. Asaemon the Executor, a famous crime killer, notices this and makes a proposal to the ninja. She wants Gabimaru to join an expedition to an island in southern Japan in search of the Elixir of Life, and in return she will forgive him for all his crimes. However, this island is no ordinary place: it is considered paradise.
Spring: official page