The platform Crunchyroll announced that it has added all 49 episodes of the series to its catalog Kirakira Precure A La Mode in Latin America.
The series that is the fourteenth installment in the franchise Precise, Premiered in Japan in February 2017. The opening theme was performed by Yuri komagata and titled “SHINE !! Kirakira ☆ Precure a la Mode ”while the concluding topic was performed by Kanako Miyamoto and it was titled "Let's La Cooking ☆ Showtime".
- Saki Fujita as Yukari Kotozume.
- Nanako Mori as Akira Kenjou.
- Karen Miyama as Ichika Usami.
- I take Muranaka as Aoi Tategami.
- Inori Minase as Ciel Kirahoshi.
- Haruka Fukuhara as Himari Arisugawa.
- Rie Hikisaka like Hana Nono.
- Kouhei Kureta and Yukio Kaizawa were responsible for directing the series in the studios Toei animation.
- Jin Tanaka ((Go! Princess Precure) was responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yuuki Hayashi ((My hero academy, Death parade) was responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Marie Ino ((Death report, Heartcatch Precure!) was responsible for the character design.
Synopsis of Kirakira Precure A La Mode
Ichika Usami is a sophomore high school student who loves sweets and dreams of working in a pastry shop but has a hard time cooking something good. One day he meets a fairy named Pekorin who is able to discover the "kirakiraru", an element found in candy that represents the feelings that were imposed upon its creation.
However, the evil fairies have started stealing the kirakiraru for themselves, leaving the candy black and lifeless. Determined to protect her, Ichika gains the power of the "Legendary Pastry Chef" and transforms into the magical girl "Cure Whip".
© ABC-A ・ 東 映 ア ニ メ メ シ ョ ョ