Via their official Twitter account, the platform crispy roll announced that the Latin-Spanish dubbing of the anime Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san (Shikimori is not just a cutie) will debut in Japan on April 30th. The release featured lead vocals, including:
- Maria Jose Guerrero (Nanami in Unnecessary) as Michon Shikimori.
- Alex Villamar (Naoto Hachiouji in Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san) as Yuu Izumi.
The series has been airing in Japan since April 9 and has 12 episodes confirmed on the platform at once crispy roll takes care of sales in the west. For his part, Maki started publishing this manga through his Twitter account under the title Kawaii Dake ja Nai Onnanokoand subsequently began publishing it through the service magazine pouch from the publisher Kodansha in February 2019.
- Ryouta Itou (Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi, Yesterday where Utatte) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios Doga Kobosupported by Shouhei Yamanaka.
- Yoshimi Narita (Bouken Ou Beet, Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu, Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Ai Kikuchi (Engaged to the unknown, new game! How heavy are the dumbbells you're lifting?) is responsible for character design.
Summary for Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san
Izumi is a high school student whose life is full of misery. Ever since he was young, he has always come home with injuries. Due to his bad luck, his days are full of unfortunate events until he started dating Shikimori. Shikimori can be described as the perfect girlfriend: sweet, adorable, and incredibly in love with Izumi. However, sometimes she's not so charming, instead becoming the coolest girlfriend in the creepiest way. His demanding presence and genuine concern for Izumi's well-being always takes her breath away. With the cute but cool Shikimori by Izumi's side, her days of bad luck are over and she brings her a life of happiness and warmth.
Source: Official Twitter account