A leak confirmed that the Japanese band KANA-BOON will be responsible for interpreting the second opening theme of the second season of the anime adaptation of the manga, which was written and illustrated by Atsushi Ohkubo, Enen not a shouboutai ((Firepower). The new song is titled "Torch of Liberty" and it has not been confirmed which episode it will debut in.
KANA-BOON has participated in musical themes for anime productions countless times, highlighting the 16th opening of Naruto Shippuuden, entitled "Silhouette" and the second opening of My Hero Academia 4entitled "Star Maker".
The series premiered on Japanese television on July 3 and is confirmed to have a total of 24 episodes. Ohkubo, in turn, publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha since September 2015. On May 15, the publishing house published the twenty-third compilation volume. The piece inspired a 24-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios. David production, published in July 2019.
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Shinra Kusakabe.
- Mao Ichimichi like Iris.
- Aoi Yuuki as Tamaki Kotatsu.
- Saeko Kamijou like Maki Oze.
- Yusuke Kobayashi like Arthur Boyle.
- Kazuya Nakai as Akitaru Oubi.
- Kenichi suzumura as Takehisa Hinawa.
- Mamoru Miyano as Benimaru Shinmon.
- Lynn like Hibana.
- Kenjirou Tsuda like joker.
- Tatsuma Minamikawa ((Ekimemo!, Nami me kiite course) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios David productionas well as writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kenichiro Suehiro ((Golden Kamuy, Granbelm, Hataraku Saibou, Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) is responsible for composing the soundtrack under the tone direction of Jin Aketagawa.
- Hideyuki Morioka ((D. Gray man, Hidamari sketch, Kizumonogatari) is responsible for the character design.
- Aimer plays the first opening song of this second season entitled "SPARK-AGAIN".
Synopsis of Firepower
Terror paralyzed the residents of Tokyo after a phenomenon known as "spontaneous combustion" turned its residents into a kind of flaming demon known as hellish. Even so, some people are able to deal with flames and maintain their human form, which gives them special skills that they divide into first, second and third generation pyrokinetics.
In this chaos, our protagonist Shinra Kusakabe, a third generation pyrokineticist, joins the eighth company of the fire brigade special unit, which is trying to discover the truth behind the phenomenon of human combustion.
© 大 久保 篤 ・ 講 談 社 ／ 特殊 消防隊 動画 動画 動画 広 報 課