Gege Akutami hit the mark with it Jujutsu Kaisen, a manga that burst into the limelight years ago, but has taken it up a notch with the production of the anime by Studio MAPPA. The television adaptation first and then the film adaptation boosted the series' upward popularity and prompted the creation of alternative products.
As the film Jujutsu Kaisen 0 continues to dominate the Japanese box office, another show is being prepared in the Land of the Rising Sun, but this time up close. Yup, Jujutsu Kaisen becomes a theatrical live actionwith real actors who will play Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Satoru Gojo and all other main characters.
- Ryuji Sato will play Yuji Itadori;
- Kazuaki Yasue will play Megumi Fushiguro;
- Erika Toyoharu is the face of Nobara Kugisaki;
- Satoru Gojo is played by Ryosuke Miura instead;
- Masanari Wada is the actor chosen for Kento Nanami;
- Rei Fujita is the villain Suguru Geto;
- Motohiro Ohta has the role of Mahito;
- Tact Igarashi is the demonic Ryome Sukuna instead.
The actors were revealed with one Video dedicated to live action of Jujutsu Kaisen, where everyone appears in the role of their character. In the tweet below, they are all individually visible and ready to take action. The second season of Jujutsu Kaisen will be released in 2023 instead.
- Gaak.fr (@gaak_fr) April 14, 2022