After the fifth episode was broadcast on the official Twitter account for the animated adaptation of the spin-off manga Hataraku Saibou Black ((Cells at work! Code black) a new promotional video of the project was released. «Caffeine, athlete's foot, kidney stones, pulmonary thrombosis. This is your body's story»Reads the added comment.
告 第 ２ 弾 特別 予 告 PV 公開！】
TV ア ニ メ 「は た た ら 細胞 BLACK」
告 ２ 弾 特別 予 告 PV 公開。
カ フ ェ イ ン 、 水 虫 、 尿路 結石 、 肺 肺。
こ れ は 、 あ な た の 体 の - ——。
■ YouTubehttps: //t.co/sVXPXBnYj0- BLACK @ ACK ACK ACK @ @ (@ cellsatworkbla1) January 23, 2021
The series has been on the air in Japan since January 9 and is confirmed with a total of thirteen episodes corresponding to the second season of the animated adaptation of Hataraku Saibou ((Cells at work!), which will only contain eight episodes. In fact, this spin-off included a double episode that aired on January 15 (episodes 3 and 4) that some believe should align its schedule with the main series.
Finally, the spin-off manga from Shigemitsu Harada and illustrated by Issei Hatsuyoshiya is published by the magazine tomorrow from the publisher Kodansha since June 2018. At the beginning of December 2020, it was confirmed that the work was about to be completed.
- Hideyo Yamamoto ((Strike the blood, Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios EYE FILMS.
- Hayashi Mori ((The snack world) is responsible for writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Eiji Abiko((Juunshiki Pandora) is responsible for the character design.
- Yuugo Kanno ((Jojo's bizarre adventure) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- The rock band POLYSICS the opening song titled “Hashire! with Yamasaki Seiya "as well as the final topic with the title" Ue wo Mukaite Hakobou with Sekkekkyuu / Hakkekkyuu "in collaboration with Junya Enoki and Youko hikasa.
Synopsis by Hataraku Saibou Black
The story revolves around a young red blood cell, a member of the other 37 trillion cells in the body. But something is wrong! Stress hormones keep yelling at you to get your pace up. Blood vessels are covered with cholesterol. Ulcers, fatty liver, problems (um) downstairs ... It's difficult for a cell to do its job when there is a BLACK CODE every day!
Hataraku Saibou showed what happens in a young and healthy body ... but what if the body is not that young and has never been very healthy? Hataraku Saibō BLACK tells the story of such a body with red and white blood cells struggling to survive while doing their job in a body suffering from alcoholism, smoking, erectile dysfunction, foot athletes and gout. .. literally body horror. Whoever this guy is, lucky the cells can't go on strike!
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) CODE BLACK PROJECT