Written and illustrated by on the official Twitter account for the fourth season of the anime adaptation of the manga Haruichi Furudate, Haikyuu !!, entitled Haikyuu !!: UpA new promotional video has been released showing the climax of the Inarizaki High School game.
This second half has aired in Japan since October 2, while the first premiered in January 2020 and had thirteen episodes. Furudate published the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha from February 2012 to July 20. The publisher released its final volume on November 4th.
- Ayumu Murase like Shouyou Hinata.
- Kaito ishikawa as Tobio Kageyama.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Yuu Nishinoya.
- Kouki Uchiyama like Kei Tsukishima.
- Miyu Irino as Koushi Sugawara.
- Yuu Hayashi as Ryuunosuke Tanaka.
- Souma saitou as Tadashi Yamaguchi.
- Masako Satou is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Production IG
- Taku Kishimoto is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Takahiro Kishida is responsible for the character design.
- Yuuki Hayashi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the tone direction of Hiromi Kikuta.
- The opening theme is provided by the band SUPER BEAVER with his single "Breakthrough".
- The final topic is performed by the band SPYAIR with his single 'One Day'.
Synopsis of Haikyuu !! Up
After the triumphant win against the Shiratorizawa Academy, the Karasuno High School volleyball team received the long-awaited pass for the national team. While the preparations begin, the ingenious player Tobio Kageyama is invited to the youth training camp "All-Japan", where he can play with other renowned players from all over the country. At the same time, Kei Tsukishima is invited to a special rookie training session in Miyagi Prefecture. Without receiving an invitation, the enthusiastic Shouyou Hinata is pushed aside ...
Source: Official Twitter account
© 古 舘 春 一 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 「ハ BS ー ー !!」 製作 BS BS MBS