Hey there sweety reader! Let's chat about the exciting news regarding "Gotoubun no Hanayome"! The popular manga and anime series has just announced the release of a new special episode, and we can't wait to share the details with you! Here's everything you need to know:
- The special episode will adapt an arc not shown in the main series.
- The episode will be released on July 14th, 2023 in Japanese cinemas.
- The story takes place during the summer vacation, with only six months left until Futaro and the Nakano quintuplets finish high school.
- The Nakano Family Quintuplets will perform both the opening and closing songs for the special episode, titled "Go-toubun no Mirai" and "Takaramono," respectively.
If you're not familiar with the series, "Gotoubun no Hanayome" follows the story of Futaro Uesugi, a high school student who takes on the job of tutoring the Nakano quintuplets, who are all struggling academically. As he works to help the girls improve their grades, he begins to develop a bond with each of them, leading to a heartwarming and romantic story.
The special episode is sure to be a treat for fans of the series, with new music, new adventures, and plenty of fun. If you haven't seen the anime yet, now is the perfect time to catch up before the new episode is released!
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Futaro Uesugi.
- kana hanazawa as Ichika Nakano.
- Ayana Taketatsu like Nino Nakano.
- Miku Itō as Miku Nakano.
- Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano.
- Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano.
- Yukihiro Miyamoto (Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica, Nisekoi, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko) is in charge of directing this special in the studios SHAFT replacing masato jinbo already Bibury Animation Studios.
- keiichirou oochi (Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon, Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi, Megami no Café Terrace) returns to handle the writing and supervision of the scripts.
Synopsis of Gotoubun no Hanayome
Fuutarou Uesugi is an excellent high school student, but he leads a difficult life. His aloof personality and reclusive nature have left him friendless, and his father is in debt, forcing his family to fight for survival. One day, during their lunch break, Uesugi gets into an argument with a transfer student who has claimed “her seat” from her, causing the two to dislike each other. That same day, he is presented with a golden opportunity to pay off his family's debt: a private tutoring job for the daughter of a wealthy family, at a salary five times the market price. He accepts the proposal, but is horrified to discover that the client, Itsuki Nakano, is the girl he faced earlier!
After unsuccessfully trying to get Itsuki's approval, Uesugi discovers that his problems don't end there: Itsuki is actually a quintuplet, so in addition to her, he must also tutor his sisters: Miku, Yotsuba, Nino, and Ichika. “That, despite the very real threat of failing, they want nothing to do with a tutor. However, his family's livelihood is at stake, so Uesugi presses on, steadfast in his determination to rid the sisters of their hatred for studying and successfully lead them to graduation.
So, what do you think? Are you excited about the new "Gotoubun no Hanayome" special episode? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to mark your calendars for July 14th!
Source: comic natalie