On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Negi Haruba, Gotoubun no Hanayome ((The quintessence of the quintuplets) the cover and details of the second compiled Blu-ray / DVD volume were revealed.
This second compilation volume will be released on April 21 in Japan and contains episodes four to six of this second season, which add up to a duration of 72 minutes. The Blu-ray version costs 7,800 yen (about $ 75) and the DVD version costs $ 65. Some advantages include a special style of illustration Shikishi and a brochure with illustrations.
This second season premiered in Japan on January 7th and aired worldwide at the platform's hands. Crunchyroll. In fact, the premiere was scheduled for October 2020 but has been postponed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Fuutaro Uesugi.
- Kana Hanazawa as Ichika Nakano.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Nino Nakano.
- Miku itou like Miku Nakano.
- Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano.
- Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano.
- Kaori Fujita is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Bibury animation studios, replace Satoshi Kuwabara is already studying Tezuka Productions.
- Keiichirou Ouchi is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Masato Katsumata is responsible for the character design and the direction of animation.
- Hanae Nakamura is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack in collaboration with Miki Sakurai.
Gotoubun no Hanayome Season 2 Synopsis
With the careful guidance of their teacher Fuutarou Uesugi, the academic performance of the nakano quintuplets shows signs of improvement, although their path to graduation remains difficult. However, as they continue to create various situations that delay actual tutoring, Fuutarou becomes increasingly involved in their personal life, which further complicates their relationships with one another.
At another point, Fuutarou is slowly beginning to realize the existence of a possible connection between himself and the past that he believes he shared with one of the five girls. When everyone's feelings begin to develop and overlap, can they keep their attachment strictly to that of a teacher and their students, or will they mature into something entirely different?
Source: official page
(c) 委員会 場 ね ぎ ・ ・ 講 社 ／ 「「 五 等分 の ∬ 」」 製作 委員会