On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Nanashi, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san ((Don't play with me, Miss Nagatoro) the first promotional video of the project was released. The video maintains the release date planned for next April.
The series will debut in Japan in April on Tokyo MX, BS11 and MBS. On the other hand, Nanashi publishes the manga through the service Magazine pouch from the publisher Kodansha and Pixiv since November 2017. The publisher published the ninth compiled volume on July 9 and recently exceeded 1.3 million printed copies.
- Sumire Uesaka like Nagatoro.
- Daiki Yamashita like Senpai.
- Mikako komatsu like Gamo-chan.
- Aina suzuki like Yoshi.
- Shiori Izawa like sakura.
- Hirokazu Hanai ((Kami no Tou, Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru, Auntie Kageki Milky Holmes TD) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Telecommunication animation film.
- Taku Kishimoto ((Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Fruit basket (2019), Fugou Keiji: Balance: Unlimited) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Misaki suzuki ((Tari Tari, Lupine III: Part 5) is responsible for the character design.
- Gin (BUSTED ROSE) ((Aho girl, Dokyuu Hentai HxEros, Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Sumire Uesaka will play the opening theme of the series.
Synopsis of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
When an introverted student met a girl named Nagatoro, his life collapsed. At first she carefully watched his reaction to the verbal abuse he had received from other malicious girls and found that in reality it seems to be what he needs, so she starts teasing him too. It soon becomes more and more obvious (to the reader, not the character) that Nagatoro's tauntings are not malicious, but actually rather flirtatious and show a slight romantic interest.
Source: Comic Natalie
© 委員会 ナ シ ・ ・ 談 社 社 「イ ジ ジ ら な い で で 長 長 さ さ ん」 製作 委員会