On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Satoru Noda, Golden KamuyThe series' third season has been confirmed to premiere on October 5th in Japan.
The statement also revealed that the band FOMARE will run the opening theme while The sixth lie will carry out the final topic. For his part, Noda publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly young jump from the publisher Shueisha since August 2014. On March 21, the publisher published the twenty-first compilation volume.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Saichi Sugimoto.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Asirpa.
- Kentarou Itou as Yoshitake Shiraishi.
- Kenjirou Tsuda as Hyakunosuke Ogata.
- Houchuu ootsuka as Tokushirou Tsurumi.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Genjirou Tanigaki.
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Otonoshin Koito.
- Jouji Nakata as Toshizou Hijikata.
- Eiji Takemoto as Hajime Tsukishima.
- Hitoshi nanba is responsible for the direction of the anime in Geno Studio.
- Shingo Irie is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts in collaboration with Daishiro Tanimura and Aya Yoshinaga.
- Kenichi Oonuki is responsible for the character design.
- Kenichiro Suehiro is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Golden Kamuy
At the beginning of the 20th century, the veteran of the Russo-Japanese war, Saichi Sugimoto, nicknamed "The Immortal", took part in the "gold rush" of the post-war period. It turns out that he finds part of a map that could lead him to the mythical gold fortune of the Ainu tribe, which has long been hidden, and goes on a search.
But of course Sugimoto is not the only one looking for this treasure! And everyone would kill for every clue that leads to it! Faced with the harsh cold weather conditions, ruthless criminals, and corrupt Japanese soldiers, Sugimoto must use all his skill and luck to survive with the help of an Ainu girl named Asirpa.
© 野 田 サ ト ル ／ 集 英 社 ・ ゴ ー ル デ ン カ ム イ 製作 製作