The platform via his official Twitter account Funimation confirmed that he will add the anime adaptation of the manga which was written and illustrated by Norihiro Yagi, Claymoreto his catalog in Mexico and Brazil. The series will be available with subtitles and Spanish dubbing, and the platform will be launched in these countries in December.
With Claymore dubbed into Spanish, a lot of feminine power will come pic.twitter.com/7Qf7IcrcwQ- FunimationMx (@funimationmx) October 7, 2020
For his part, Yagi published the manga in several of the publisher's magazines Shueisha Between May 2001 and December 2014 a total of 27 compilation volumes were published. The piece inspired a 26-part anime adaptation that was released in April 2007.
- Houko Kuwashima like Clare.
- Motoki Takagi like raki.
- Romi Park like Teresa.
- Kikuko Inoue like Miria.
- Ai Orikasa like Galatea.
- Minami Takayama like Irene.
- Emi Shinohara like Ophelia.
- Nana Mizuki like Riful.
- Hiroyuki Tanaka was responsible for directing the anime in the studios Madhouse.
- Yasuko Kobayashi was responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Takumi Masanori was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- Takahiro umehara was responsible for the character design.
- nightmare played the opening theme entitled "Raison D'être" while Riyu Kosaka played the final song entitled "Danzai no Hana ~ Guilty Sky".
When a demon able to change and hunger for human flesh known as "Youma" arrives in Raki's village, a lonely woman with silver eyes walks into town with only a sword behind her. She is a "claymore," a being made half-human and half-Youma with the express aim of exterminating these monsters. After Raki's family is murdered, the Claymore saves his life, but is subsequently banished from his home. Nowhere else does Raki meet the Claymore named Clare again and decide to follow her on her travels.
Source: Official Twitter account
© 八 木 教 広 ／ LA 集 英 LA LA CLAYMORE 」製作 委員会