On the official page for the animated manga adaptation of Yoshitoki ooima, Fumetsu no Anata e ((For your eternity) a new promotional image for the project has been revealed and it has been confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for April 12th in Japan.
The series' premiere was originally scheduled for the Fall 2020 season (October-December) but had to be postponed due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on production. Crunchyroll It will be responsible for international distribution and the series will be confirmed with a total of 20 episodes.
On the other hand, Ooima started to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha in November 2016 and is still in the process of being published, with a total of fourteen compilation volumes published to date.
- Reiji Kawashima like Fushi.
- Rie Hikisaka like March.
- Aya Uchida like Parona.
- Rikako Aikawa like Pioran.
- Mitsuki Saiga like Hayase.
- Kenjiro Tsuda than the viewer.
- Masahiko murata ((Naruto Shippuuden Small steps) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Brain base.
- Shinzou Fujita ((Shin Megami Tensei Devil children, Duel Masters Cross) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Koji Yabuno ((Uchuu Kyoudai, Naruto Shippūden: blood prison) is responsible for the character design.
- Ryo Kawasaki ((Fate / Grand Order: Zettai Majū Sensen Babylonia, Muhyo to Roji no Mahōritsu Sōdan Jimusho) is responsible for composing the soundtrack while Masashi hamauzu was responsible for composing the final theme.
Summary of Fumetsu no Anata e
"That," a mysterious immortal life form, is sent to earth with no emotion or identity. "That" can, however, take the form of its surroundings as long as they make contact at least once.
First, "that" was a sphere. Then he mimicked the shape of a rock. As the temperature dropped and the snow fell on the moss, "that" took the form of moss. When a wounded and lone wolf hobbled in and collapsed to death, "it" took the form of an animal. After all of this, he eventually regained consciousness and began traversing the empty tundra until he found a child.
The boy lives alone in an abandoned village where adults existed long ago while looking for the paradise that is supposed to exist beyond the white tundra. However, his efforts were in vain and now the boy is in critical condition. In the guise of the boy, "the" undertook a new, endless journey in search of new experiences, places and people.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 大 今 良 時 ・ ・ 講 社 ／ ＮＨＫ ＮＨＫ ・ ＮＥＰ