During the event AnimeJapan 2023 A new promotional video has been unveiled for the animated special, adapting the light novels written by Ryogo Narita and illustrated by morii shizuki, Fate/strange fake. The video confirms that the premiere of this project, entitled as Fate/Strange Fake: Whispers of DawnNow this scheduled for next July 2nd in Japan.
That's something to remember This special was scheduled to premiere in Japan in late December 2022, but was delayed due to production issues. stem from the COVID-19 pandemic. It had previously been announced that the vocal project Sawano Hiroyuki[nZk] becomes the main musical theme entitled “fake it“.
As announced during the event Aniplex Online Fest In 2022, the special will be released simultaneously with English subtitles and dubbed by Aniplex of America. For his part Ryogo Narita began publishing the light novels through the publishing label Dengeki Bunko from Kadokawa in January 2015 while still in publication. A manga adaptation of morii shizuki will be published by TYPE-MOND books since January 2015.
- Kana Hanazawa like Ayaka Sajyo.
- Yuki Ono how to know
- Tomokazu Seki like Archer.
- Yuu Kobayashi like lancers.
- sumire morohoshi like Tine Chelc.
- Lynn as an assassin.
- Kenyuu Horiuchi like berserk.
- Wataru Hatano Like Orlando Reevee.
- Shouratou Morikubo like casters.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Flatt Escardos.
- Avoid Enokido And Takahito Sakazume, who previously worked on animated commercials for the franchise Destiny/Grand Order are responsible for directing this special at the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Daisuke Oohigashi (Noblesse, Ao Ashi, Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Yukei Yamada (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Destiny/Apocrypha) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin, Nanatsu no Taizai, Ao no Exorcist) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Fate/Strange Fake
The plot revolves around a Holy Grail War mistakenly copied from the Third Holy Grail War in Fuyuki. After the end of the Third War, an organization from the United States that operates magicians separately from the London-based Magicians Association, as members received information from Fuyuki during the Holy Grail and planned their own ritual.
After seventy years, they used the town of Snowfield as the Holy Land for their own Holy Grail War, but were unable to successfully copy all of the details, resulting in it being an unreliable imitation, losing the Saber class and the Summoning rare minion made possible due to a changed definition of "hero".
Spring: Weird Natalie