On the official page for the new anime adaptation of the manga by Riku Sanjou and illustrated by Kouji Inada, Dragon Quest: Dai no Daiboukennew members of the voices of the project were revealed.
The new cast members include (left to right and top to bottom):
- Hiro Shimono like Deroline.
- Youko hikasa like Zulbon.
- Yasuhiro Mamiya like Heroh Heroh.
- Hiroshi iwasaki like Masopho.
The series is slated to premiere in Japan on October 3rd. For their part, Sanjou and Inada began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha Completed in 1989 and 1996, with a total of 37 compiled volumes.
The play previously inspired a 46-episode anime adaptation that aired between 1991 and 1992, as well as two animated films that were released in July 1991, March 1992, and July 1992.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Dai.
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga like Popp.
- Mikako komatsu like maam.
- Saori Hayami as Leona.
- Takahiro Sakurai as Avan.
- Yuuki Kaji like Hyunckel.
- Kazuya Karasawa ((Dragon Ball great, Dragon Ball Super: Broly) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Toei animation.
- Katsuhiko Chiba ((Mahou Senshi Louie, Small steps, Tiger Mask Double) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Emiko Miyamoto ((Mahou Tsukai Precure!) is responsible for the character design.
- Yuki Hayashi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Dragon Quest Synopsis: Dai no Daibouken
In the story, after defeating the demon lord Hadlar, all the monsters were freed from his evil control and drawn to the island of Delmurin to live peacefully. Dai is the only person who lives there.
Dai was raised by Monster Brass and dreams of becoming a hero. He sees a chance to become one when he learns that the demon lord Hadlar has risen and that the previous hero, Avan, has come to train Dai.
But Hadlar announces that he is now serving a demon lord far more powerful than himself, and Avan is hunting. To save his student, the hero uses the spell of self-sacrifice, but cannot defeat Hadlar. Cornered and shortly before death, the hero's mark appears on Dai's forehead and he gains the power to face it. Can he save the world now that he's become a hero?
Source: Comic Natalie
© SQUARE ENIX LTD. All rights reserved.