A leak in this year's 50th issue of the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha revealed the artists who will perform the musical themes of the second season of the anime adaptation of the manga Dr. Stonetitled Dr. Stone: Stone Wars.
- The opening theme is performed by the band Fujifabric and it is titled "Paradise".
- The final topic is listed by HATENA and it becomes "voice?"
The premiere of the series is planned for January 2021, yet without a specific date. For their part, Inagaki and Boichi began to publish the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha in March 2017. The publisher published the fifteenth compiled volume on April 3 and the sixteenth on July 3.
- Yusuke Kobayashi as Senkuu Ishigami.
- Gen Satou like chrome.
- Manami Numakura like Kohaku.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Tsukasa Shishiou.
- Makoto Furukawa like Taiju Ooki.
- Kengo Kawanishi as Gen Asagiri.
- Karin Takahashi like Suika.
- Kana Ichinose as Yuzuriha Ogawa.
- Shinya Iino is responsible for directing the anime in the studios TMS Entertainment.
- Yuuichirou Kido is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yuuko Iwasa is responsible for the character design.
- Tatsuya katou is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the tone direction of Jin Aketagawa.
Synopsis of Dr. Stone
One fateful day, all of humanity was petrified by a blinding flash of light. After several millennia, the Taiju school student wakes up and loses himself in a world full of statues. You are not alone, however; Your science-loving friend has been working for a few months and has a big plan in mind: kick-start civilization with the power of science!
Source: WSJ manga
© i ス タ ジ オ i Boichi 社 UE UE UE SHUEISHA