Warner Bros Japan released a new promotional video for the fourth season of the anime adaptation of the light novels penned by Fujino Oomori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka? (DanMachi: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?). The video shows a fragment of the ending theme entitled "Tentou" performed by the band. Sajou no Hana.
It should be noted that it was previously stated that the series is scheduled to premiere on July 22nd in Japan., while a leak assured that this fourth season will have twenty-two episodes in total, although it did not specify whether they will air in consecutive or separate arcs (quarters). for the west, HIDE has announced the distribution license.
The press release revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Saga Fukuzumi like Mary.
- Taito Ban as Luvix Lilix.
- Takaaki Uchino like Dormul Bolster.
Oomori and Yasuda started publishing the light novels via the imprint GA Bunko from the publisher SBCreative in January 2013, and the publisher released the sixteenth volume in October 2020, followed by the seventeenth in April 2021 in Japan. In addition to several manga adaptations, the work has inspired a three-season anime adaptation and a feature film, which was released in Japan in February 2019.
- Hideki Tachibana (Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios JCSTAFF.
- Shiran Hideki (Date A Live, Hidan no Aria, Hundred, Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Shigeki Kimoto (Toradora!, zero no tsukaima) is responsible for character design.
- Jin Aketagawa meanwhile was responsible for the audio direction Keiji Inai composed the soundtrack.
Summary for DanMachi
Life in the city of Orario is never boring, especially for Bell Cranel, a naïve young man who hopes to become the country's greatest adventurer. After a chance meeting with the goddess Hestia, his dreams come a step closer to reality. With her encouragement, Bell embarks on a fantastical quest in the city's monster-filled catacombs known as "Dungeons." Death lurks around every corner in the cavernous depths of this terrifying labyrinth.
Even on the surface, survival is a hard-earned privilege. In fact, in a world where gods and humans live and work together, nothing is certain, especially when they often have trouble getting along. One thing is certain, however: many mistakes, triumphs and friendships await the fearlessly optimistic protagonist of this Herculean tale.
Font: Weird Natalie